Morning Easter Egg Hunt 2023
Saturday, April 08, 2023
09:00 AM - 10:30 AM
418 Concord Ave, Fox River Grove, IL 60021, USA
What's Included in Your Ticket Price?
- A visit with princesses and superhero characters from Royal Princess Parties, including photos with princesses & superheroes on castle grounds
- Meet & Greet with the Easter Bunny
- A Balloon Twister
- 2 Easter Egg Hunts on the Bettendorf Castle grounds (1 egg hunt by age group than 1 egg hunt in our large field for all ages groups
- Lots of fun prizes in the 15,000 Easter Eggs, including candy, toys, and some eggs will hold tickets for larger prizes.
Please note: gates will open up at 8:30 am, the event starts at 9:00 am sharp. The Easter egg hunts will begin at 9:30 am. All attendees require a ticket - no exceptions.
By purchasing tickets, you agree to the following terms and conditions, which are subject to change without notice:
- Bettendorf Castle is committed to following the Illinois State COVID-19 guidelines
- Facemasks are NOT required for this event, and social distancing is preferred
- The Bettendorf Castle is located in a residential neighborhood. Due to traffic restrictions, all attendees will need to be dropped at the gate of The Bettendorf Castle, or you can park at and walk from the metra station. For additional parking, The Stone Hill Mall's generous owners have granted all those attending The Bettendorf Castle Easter Egg Hunt permission to park in the southeast corner of the parking lot (near BMO).
- Start times are exact. Our gates will open at 8:30 am on April 8th, with the festivities starting promptly at 9:00 am
- Parking is prohibited on Concord Ave. Any guest found in a violation may be ticketed and towed at the owner's expense.
- EVERYONE NEEDS A TICKET: children, preteens, teenagers, parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, and neighbors; there are no exceptions.
- An adult must accompany children with a ticket in the same ticket category as the child or children they are accompanying.
- Parents and/or guardians must accompany their child or children throughout the entire event.
- Egg Hunts are divided into age groups and will be held in all areas of The Bettendorf Castle grounds. Children must provide their own basket for the Egg Hunt.
- We do our very best to ensure this is a peanut-free event. Therefore, we do NOT allow food or beverages to be brought into The Bettendorf Castle property.
- Parents are responsible for ensuring their children can consume candy and refreshments.
- Pets are NOT allowed.
- Business-Casual wear is acceptable for all guests. However, we kindly request no high heels in the grassy areas of the Castle grounds.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry or remove a guest from our event for any reason.
- Neither The Bettendorf Castle nor the venue this event is hosted at is responsible for guests' personal property. Therefore, please keep your personal items with you at all times.
- It is not the intention of The Bettendorf Castle to violate any copyright or trademark laws. Any resemblance to copyrighted, licensed, or trademarked characters is entirely coincidental. By purchasing a ticket, you hear by affirming that you are aware that we do not represent nor offer any licensed, copyrighted, or trademarked characters at our event.
- By participating in this event, you expressly release The Bettendorf Castle from any claims or liabilities of any kind whatsoever arising from or related to your participation in these activities.
- By participating in this event, you agree to give consent to The Bettendorf Castle and its authorized representatives, granting them permission to photograph and/or video record your participation in this event. You further agree that all photographs and materials recorded may be used in any form, as part of any future publication, video, brochure, or other printed material to promote The Bettendorf Castle. You and your heirs hereby release The Bettendorf Castle, its successors, and the venue where this event is hosted from any liability whatsoever related to these materials, and they acknowledge that these materials may be used without any payment of fees, royalties, credit given to your name, or any other compensation, from now through eternity.
- We reserve the right to change the date, time, location, reschedule or cancel this event without a full refund of your ticket price due to unforeseeable circumstances, including but not limited to weather, low ticket sales, etc...
- The Easter Egg Hunt is an outdoor event. Rain, Snow, or Shine, please dress appropriately! Tickets are non-refundable. If you do not agree to any or all of these terms and conditions, please do not purchase tickets for this event. Thank you so much for being so understanding.
- If you need to change your tickets to another event time, there is a $50 surcharge and two weeks notice must be provided
- Parking directions and maps will be sent 1 week prior to the event date.
Select a ticket and proceed to registration details