Saturday, May 18, 2024
10:00 AM - 11:30 AM
418 Concord Ave Fox River Grove, IL 60021
Join us for a self-guided tour of the historic Bettendorf Castle on Saturday, May 18, 2024. Whether you are a castle lover, a fan of local history, or just enjoy being outdoors, this is the perfect tour experience for you! With our self-guided tour, you get to explore the exterior grounds of the historic castle, along with the draw bridge, castle turrets, and our dungeon.
Our tours are perfect for those 16 and older.
By purchasing tickets, you agree to the following terms and conditions, which are subject to change without notice:
- The Bettendorf Castle is located in a residential neighborhood. Due to traffic restrictions, all attendees will need to be dropped at the gate of The Bettendorf Castle, or you can park at and walk from the metra station. For additional parking, the generous owners of The Stone Hill Mall have granted all those attending The Bettendorf Castle Events permission to park in the southeast corner of the parking lot (near BMO).
- Start times are exact. Our gates will open at 9:30 am
- Parking is prohibited on Concord Ave. Any guest found in a violation may be ticketed and towed at the owner’s expense.
- EVERYONE NEEDS A TICKET: children, preteens, teenagers, parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, neighbors; there are no exceptions.
- Parents and/or guardians must accompany their child or children throughout the entire event.
- We do our very best to ensure this is a peanut-free event. Therefore, we do NOT allow food or beverages to be brought into The Bettendorf Castle property.
- Pets are NOT allowed.
- Business-Casual or Casual wear is acceptable for all guests. We kindly request no high heels in the grassy areas of the Castle grounds.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry or remove a guest from our event for any reason.
- Neither The Bettendorf Castle nor the venue where this event is hosted is responsible for guest's personal property. Please keep your personal items with you at all times.
- It is not the intention of The Bettendorf Castle to violate any copyright or trademark laws. Any resemblance to copyrighted, licensed, or trademarked characters is completely coincidental. By purchasing a ticket, you hear by affirming that you are aware that we do not represent nor offer any licensed, copyrighted, or trademarked characters at our event.
- By participating in this event, you specifically release The Bettendorf Castle from any claims or liabilities of any kind whatsoever arising from or related to your participation in these activities.
- By participating in this event, you agree to give consent to The Bettendorf Castle and its authorized representatives, granting them permission to photograph and/or video record your participation in this event. You further agree that all photographs and materials recorded may be used in any form, as part of any future publication, video, brochure, or other printed material to promote The Bettendorf Castle. You and your heirs hereby release The Bettendorf Castle, its successors, and the venue where this event is hosted from any liability whatsoever related to these materials, and they acknowledge that these materials may be used without any payment of fees, royalties, credit given to your name, or any other compensation, from now through eternity.
- We reserve the right to change the date, time, location, reschedule or cancel this event without a full refund of your ticket price due to unforeseeable circumstances, including but not limited to weather, low ticket sales, etc...In the event that a refund is provided - please note that the service charge collected by the 3rd party system, Ticketbud, will not be refunded as the system does not allow for it. Also note that electronic refunds through Ticketbud may take up to 5 days to show on your accounts.
- This is an outdoor event. Rain, Snow, or Shine, please dress appropriately! Tickets are non-refundable. If you do not agree to any or all of these terms and conditions, please do not purchase tickets for this event. Thank you for your understanding. In the event of weather-related postponement, we will hold a rain date for this event on Sunday, May 19th from 10am-11:30 am
Select a ticket and proceed to registration details