The Future Of Dental Hygiene IV
Friday, March 22, 2024 - Saturday, March 23, 2024
08:00 AM - 12:00 PM
4174 Rowan, Lexington, KY, USA
12-CE All-Inclusive event for the entire team!
If you’re ready for solid systems that leverage your time and assets while alleviating the pressure that you must be the one to do it all, then this event is for you!
Dentistry is NOT just tooth care, it’s healthcare! Similarly, dental hygiene should no longer be the break-even, "scrape and churn" it's become. This team-focused event will provide you with the right tools and training, to show you why health-centered dentistry is not only the largest emerging market opportunity, but also far more profitable, and optimal for patient care.
Day 1- Lecture (Team Focused) 8:00 am- 5:00 pm
By bringing together thought leaders, best technologies, and best practices, we’ll introduce you to the most important health-changing trends in dental hygiene. We’ll also show you what a health-centered, elite-level practice looks like and provide you with the steps to become one too!
· Recognize the key players in the mouth-body connection and their role in causing periodontal and systemic diseases.
· Acquire the systems and protocols for a biological diagnosis, a comprehensive treatment plan, code for maximum reimbursement, and how to treat using science-based periodontal treatment.
· Systematize the steps to engage patients in their diagnosis, inspire clinicians' passion for dentistry, and skyrocket your hygiene department's production permanently!
· Implement proven techniques that maximize the collaborative roles between the DDS, RDH, RDA, and Amin team members.
· Acquire the verbal skills used in a health-centered practice that get the "yes" the first time.
· Leverage your new skills to create a healthy and profitable hygiene department.
Day 2- Clinical Participation (Clinician Focused) 8:00 am-12:00 pm
· Test drive new technologies to see for yourself how you could streamline your practice and make your job faster, easier, and more effective!
Chairside Video Microscopy
Salivary Diagnostics- Direct Diagnostics
Guided Biofilm Therapy
Periodontal Laser Therapy
Ozonated Water Therapy
Precision Microbial Therapy
Day 2 - Administration (Clerical Team Focused) 8:00 am-12:00 pm
This hands-on workshop will focus on all of the administrative issues in running a successful preventive-based practice while participating with many insurance carriers. Emphasis will be placed on non-surgical periodontal treatment. Procedures include but are not limited to evaluations, radiographs, CBCT, cancer screening, and salivary testing.
- Understand the administrative hurdles in a prevention-oriented, insurance-participating practice.
- A simplified "Risk Assessment" classification system
- The multi-provider handoff calibration:
- Dental Health Savings Plan Prevention +
- Hygiene Chart Audits:
- How to encourage patients to "Choose" better care:
HOTEL BOOKING INFORMATION
Refund and Cancellation Policies
Refund Policy for OSM: OSM reserves the right to cancel or postpone an event due to unforeseen circumstances. If OSM cancels an event, registrants will be offered a full refund. Should circumstances arise that result in the postponement of an event, registrants will have the option to either receive a full refund or transfer registration to the same event at the new, future date.
Registration Cancellation by Participant
- The deadline to receive a full refund for an individual ticket is three weeks (21 days) before the event. Cancellations received after the stated deadline will be eligible for a 75% refund. The decreased refund is due to holding seats that could not be sold to prospective participants. Refunds will not be available for registrants who choose not to attend an event. Cancellations will be accepted in writing only and must be received by the stated cancellation deadline. All refund requests must be made by the attendee or credit cardholder. Refund requests must include the name of the attendee(s). Refunds will be issued in the same manner the event was paid for.
Select a ticket and proceed to registration details