DENVER, CO (Valentino art class) Oct. 24th
Sunday, October 24, 2021
10:00 AM - 04:00 PM
The Beauty Collective
1350 Carr Street, Lakewood, CO, USA
I am so pumped to be offering this beginner gel art class! Have you ever wanted to learn how to do cartoon characters or some gel art that's more dynamic than just glitter or transfer foil? In this class we are going to learn some amazing holiday/seasonal gel art techniques as well as how to create simple cartoon characters. This will be a VERY small intimate class so we can dig deep into how to achieve these skills. You will learn things like...
1) How to space out an image on the nail depending on size
2) How to mix colors to achieve the desired colors for a design
3) How to lay out a design and what steps to take to achieve depth in an image like a cartoon
4) How to do some fun holiday and seasonal designs
5) Brush control
6) Tips and tricks for working with gel polish
7) How to pick brushes and what brushes to use for certain techniques
8) How to price your designs and art
** This class will include a kit, lunch and certificate ** Your kit will include brushes for this class!
Feel free to email me for any questions you have about this class DazzlinDigitsLLC@gmail.com
Ticket Sales Ended
No tickets are available for this event.