Costa Rica Yoga Retreat 2020
Saturday, July 11, 2020 - Saturday, July 18, 2020
05:00 PM - 11:00 AM
Bodhi Tree Yoga Resort www.bodhitreeyogaresort.com
Bodhi Tree Yoga Resort, Guanacaste Province, Nosara, Costa Rica
Mark your calendars and book your flight! We are headed to Nosara, Costa Rica for a yoga retreat at the magical Bodhi Tree Yoga Resort.
Bodhi Tree is located in the foothills of Nosara and is a short walk from the world class surfing beaches of Guiones. Lacie Dunn and Terri Sellers will be offering meditative and physical (yin and yang), practices for balancing energies
Each day consists of an energizing vinyasa flow in the morning and a calm and relaxing yin-style practice in the evening.
In addition to daily classes, 3 immersives will be offered during the week- allowing us to delve a little deeper in the practice of yoga (including meditation, pranayama and more!).
This retreat will leave you feeling refreshed, rejuvenated and recharged.
Bring friends or come solo!
Nosara, Costa Rica, is a small quaint beach town surrounded by jungle and wildlife with a peaceful yoga community that offers organic cafes, local shops, hikes, waterfalls and much more. Nosara is named as one of National Geographic's top surf towns in the world, so you may want to take a surf lesson at least one day during your stay. This area is also one of the 5 blue zones in the world, where people live longer than the average because of their healthy lifestyles and environment.
Prices: NOTE: Early bird discount ends March 1, 2020!
Also, you can avoid purchase fees by going through Venmo, Cash or Check. Rather than purchase tickets, simply email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org to set up payments
1) Dorm- 3 beds, shared bath
Early bird- $1500. Regular- $1600 (Per Person)
2) King Treetop or Bungalow- Double (one king bed)
Early bird- $2200 per person . Regular- $2300 (Per person)
3) King Treetop or Bungalow- Single
Early bird- $2800, Regular- $2900
Space is limited, early registration is encouraged.
Non-refundable registration fee to hold your spot: $500
For early bird discount, balance must be paid by March 1. Otherwise, balance is due May 31, 2020
(Bodhi Tree Resorts has a firm no-refund policy. Please note this when signing up for the retreat)
- 3 healthy delicious meals per day- Vegetarian, vegan, pescatarian and other options available
- Organic juices, coffee and tea
- 2 yoga classes per day
- 3 workshops (average 2 hours each)
- Yoga mats, bolsters, straps & cushions
- Free wi-fi
- Free time for excursions, beach, pool, surf lessons, zip-lining and jungle adventures
- Accommodations & Amenities
Pricing does NOT include:
- Airport transportation (We encourage you to contact the resort --bodhitreeresort.com, +506 2682 0256--to arrange your shuttle to the resort. Most visitors prefer to fly into the Liberia, Costa Rica airport and reserve a private shuttle to the resort. The resort can help you coordinate your shuttle with other retreat goers and save $$ on transportation)
- Juice bar, alcohol, spa services, shuttle service, staff tips & gratuities and excursions
TO REGISTER, CONTACT email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Venmo, check or cash is accepted
(You might enjoy visiting this site for more information about and pictures of Bodhi Tree: https://ticotimes.net/travel/bodhi-tree)
Select a ticket and proceed to registration details