Virtual Pyjama Paint Night Fundraiser
Thursday, April 29, 2021
07:30 PM - 09:30 PM
HDS Gallery is proud to be partnering with Bosleys Columbia Square to raise funds that benefit the New Westminster Animal Shelter and Wild West Animal League leading up to Pet Appreciation month!
A virtual paint night fundraiser is a great way to don your pj’s, socialize and get creative for a few hours, while also benefiting our furry family members, and those still waiting for their fur-ever homes! There are two ticket options outlined below:
- - Basic Admission ticket which grants you admission to the virtual event. Supplies are not included so you must use your own supplies. $15 from all basic admission ticket proceeds go directly to the New Westminster Animal Shelter and WWAL!
- - The Whole Party ticket to which grants you admission to the virtual event, plus includes a supply kit with everything you need to complete the painting. Kits will be mailed straight to your door, and $10 from every whole party ticket sold will go directly to the New Westminster Animal Shelter and WWAL! Kits include paint, brushes, canvas, palette, and a handy stencil.
A link to the virtual event will be emailed to you once your ticket has been purchased. If you chose to support a local business and purchase your own supplies, or want to use what you already own, a handy supply list has been included below and will be sent in your confirmation email along with a zoom meeting link!
- Canvas sized 11”x14”. However ANY sized canvas will do should you already own one.
- Three brushes: 1” flat brush, 1/2” flat brush and detail brush. Most brushes will work for this painting so if you own something close to what is described- awesome!
- something to mix your paint on (parchment paper, paper plate, dinner plate, your table top...) and something to put water in
- Paint: Acrylic Paint in Red, Blue, Yellow, White and Black. We will be mixing colours but hey, art is all about individual expression, and if you want to make your own colours that’s your choice, may the odds be ever in your favour!
- A ticket must be purchased for each participant attending the virtual event.
- Supplies ordered are packaged in a quantity that allows one person to complete one painting.
- Basic Admission tickets will be available for purchase until midnight the day before the event. Whole Party ticket sales will cease on April 22nd to allow adequate time for participants to receive their kits in the mail.
Select a ticket and proceed to registration details