Brief Informative Essay Model – Guide 2022
Wednesday, February 02, 2022 - Tuesday, January 31, 2023
04:00 PM - 07:00 PM
Most academic essays that are assigned to students at the college and university level are informative essays. To succeed in higher education, you need to hone your essay writing skills and develop your writing acumen. Remember to practice quite often to polish your abilities as an essay writer. If you just cannot bring yourself to write your essays and keep thinking ‘I cannot write my essay’ for whatever reason, you can contact an essay writing service to have your essays written for you by an expert essay writer.
Short Informative Essay Sample
Topic: The Impacts of COVID-19
COVID-19 is an ongoing global pandemic that has infected hundreds of millions of people and caused more than 4 million deaths worldwide. The virus is caused by SARS-COV-2, a strain of the coronavirus that affects the internal organs and causes nausea, fever, cough, muscle pain, and breathing difficulties, among many other problems. The disease was first discovered in Wuhan, China, and has since been transmitted to every part of the world.
The following informative essay sample will teach you how to write a short informative essay. Study this essay from an analytical perspective and through the lens of an essay writer doing write my essay for me free to get the most out of it.
COVID-19 has impacted human health in unprecedented ways. The coronavirus has reached almost all countries and nations across the world and has wreaked havoc on human lives in all parts of the world. It is estimated that more deaths from the coronavirus will soon reach the figure of half a million. This is an astounding number but not unsurprising as the virus is highly contagious and has infected more than 200 million people worldwide.
The COVID-19 pandemic also had a huge impact on the world economy. After the virus started transmitting across nations, the global supply chain was severely affected which resulted in a loss of billions of dollars. Global stock markets plummeted due to hysteria caused by the virus and caused the biggest downturn since the financial crisis of 2008. Similarly, tourism also diminished due to lockdown, public place closures, and travel bans. The tourism sector which employs billions of people was hit the hardest and has yet to recover from the impact of the pandemic. Furthermore, millions of people working in the service sector lost their livelihoods amidst the global pandemic. If you think that you cannot or do not want to write your essay, you can get help from an essay writing service.
The pandemic also affected global and national politics due to the breakdown of legislative and political systems, the death of key political figures, and the suspension of elections. Legislative systems in many countries in the world were affected by the high rates of infections due to coronavirus. This caused the suspension of many emergency measures which contravened the civil liberties of the public. These measures are thought to be a danger to liberty and might pose threats to democracy. Similarly, the virus also caused the breakdown of many political systems.
COVID-19 has severely infected health, economy, and politics across the world and its reverberations will be felt for years to come. The costly effects on health, economy, and politics due to the pandemic have been significant and invariable across the world. The virus has taken a huge toll on all avenues of life and it would be years before the world recovers from the ramifications of the coronavirus.
This is a sample essay that you can use to write your informative essays. Here are some takeaways from this sample essay.
- Remember to make an outline to create a framework for the essay before you begin it.
- Write a clear thesis statement that acts as a roadmap of your body paragraph.
- Begin with an attention grabber to entice your reader to keep reading your informative essay.
- All body paragraphs should have a topic sentence at the beginning of the paragraph.
- Make sure that your essay is divided into three paragraphs: the introduction, the body, and the conclusion, and that the thesis statement is a clear concise roadmap of your whole essay.
- In five body paragraphs, the body is divided into three parts but you can write as many paragraphs as you want.
- The paragraphs should be divided according to the word count of your essay. A good method to proportionately divide the essays is the 20/80 rule; where 20% is the length of your introduction and your conclusion and 80 percent is the length of your body paragraphs.
- The conclusion should contain a restatement of the thesis statement and a summation of the gist of the whole essay.
If you have prior experience in writing and consider yourself an essay writer, this will not be hard for you. You will no longer procrastinate writing your own essays or think ‘I cannot write my essay'. However, if you think that you cannot or do not want to write your essay, you can get help from a professional essay writer online.
No tickets available yet, check back soon!