Abolition and the Money Bail System
Friday, December 04, 2020
11:00 AM - 02:30 PM
The Center for Justice and Law presents our half day conference Abolition and the Money Bail System featuring nationally renowned activist and scholar, Mariame Kaba, on Friday, December 4th 11:00am-2:30pm.
Join us for an in-depth conversation on the money bail system and its impact featuring prominent scholars, activists, practitioners, and justice-impacted community members.
The following CE credits will be available:
- Continuing Legal Education
- Minnesota Board of Social Work
- John Choi, Ramsey County Attorney
- Sarah Walker, Vice President of Voting Rights Lab
- Jared Mollenkof, Public Defender for Hennepin County
- Prince Corbett, Racial & Health Equity Administrator, Ramsey County, County Manager’s Office
- Elizer Darris, ACLU Minnesota Organizer
- Leslie Redmond, President of the Minneapolis NAACP
- Octavia Smith, President of Minnesota Freedom Fund
- David Starks, IN Equality, Justice-Impacted Community Member
- Marcus Neadeau, Justice-Impacted Community Member
Ticket Sales Ended
No tickets are available for this event.