Wall Street Blockchain Alliance - Crypto Investors Summit 2020
Wednesday, November 18, 2020
02:00 PM - 04:30 PM
On Wednesday, November 18th, from 2:00 – 4:30 pm Eastern time, the Wall Street Blockchain Alliance is proud to present a special event for our members and the global investment community.
Please join us for a fascinating series of panels and discussions regarding the world of cryptoassets and their impact on the global investment and trading markets. Hear about such important topics as: the emergence of cryptoassets as an investment class; understanding crypto based instruments including swaps, futures and options; valuation and trading considerations, custody challenges, Decentralized Finance (DeFi) and the investment landscape and much more.
This will be a virtual event, and attendees will have opportunity to ask questions of our speakers and panelists after each panel.
Date: Wednesday, November 18th, 2020
Event Time: 2:00 PM – 4:30 PM Eastern Time
Location: Virtual only
- 2:00 – 2:10 - Opening and Event Logistics
- 2:10 – 2:30 - Welcome by Ron Quaranta, Chair – WSBA and David Brill, Chair of the WSBA Cryptoassets Working Group
- 2:30 – 3:15 - Panel # 1 – Cryptoassets, Global Markets and the Birth of a New Asset Class– Join us for a fascinating panel session with industry thought leaders who will discuss the rapidly evolving world of cryptoasset investments. This session will discuss the progress of cryptoassets; current and future investments in crypto; regulatory considerations, Decentralized Finance (DeFi), custody and more.
- David Brill, WSBA Cryptoasset Working Group chair (Moderator)
- Howard Krieger, CBIZ Valuation Group
- Alexander Lipton, Sila
- Boris Richard, FTI Consulting
- Kayvan Sadeghi, Schiff Hardin LLP
- 3:15 – 3:50 - Panel # 2 – Institutional and Retail Investments in Cryptoasset – What Chasing Alpha Looks Like in the Future – Our second panel will bring together subject matter experts to address how both institutional and retail investors are impacted by a rapidly developing world of crypto based investment instruments. This session will discuss the types of crypto instruments; valuation and reporting tools; institutional adoption and its impact on global markets; crypto lending and much more.
- Ron Quaranta, WSBA Chairman
- Kell Canty, Verady Inc.
- Richard Johnson, Texture Capital
- Rory Manchee, Brave New Coin
- Greg Murphy, Polymath
- 3:50 – 4:30 - Closing Questions and Comments
Disclaimer – This event is offered for general informational and educational purposes only and is not intended to constitute legal, tax, accounting or investment advice. Any and all information or opinions shared during this event by the WSBA or any participants is solely for informational purposes only. In addition, anything discussed or shared during this event shall not be considered to be investment advice, recommendations or solicitations to purchase or sell any securities mentioned during this event. The WSBA is not and does not provide services as an investment analyst or advisor, broker, broker-dealer, market-maker, investment banker or underwriter.
Ticket Sales Ended
No tickets are available for this event.