ProgressWorks Opportunity Expo
at the Disneyland® Resort
1150 Magic Way, Anaheim, CA 92802, USA
This event has already passed by. Sorry.
The ProgressWorks Opportunity Expo at the Disneyland® Resort brings together capital sources, investors, public companies, private companies, start-ups, executives, professionals, employers, job seekers, and resource providers all together in over 28,000 square feet of exhibit hall space at the Disneyland® Resort.
The Expo is a vacation destination event, with special ProgressWorks discounted hotel rooms, park tickets, and more. Attend or exhibit at The ProgressWorks Opportunity Expo and find new opportunities while enjoying a mini vacation at the world famous Disneyland® Resort.
ProgressWorks is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) U.S. job creation venture fund with the mission of facilitating job creation and retention- endeavoring to make an impact across the nation one job at a time. ProgressWorks' vision is to impact the growth of employment through targeted investment, strategic partnering, and resources that reduce the challenges small businesses face when seeking job creation capital.
- Meet with a like-minded peer group of executives and leaders that are disrupting & transforming the industry.
- Make valuable connections with a dynamic range of companies, service providers, C-level executives, small business owners, and investors.
- See the most innovative SoCal tech CEOs pitch their startups through ProgressWorks PitchFest Company Presentations.
- Learn from industry experts on current hot topics during keynotes and panel sessions.
- Visit over 75+ companies in the Innovation Showcase, including startups, public companies, and nonprofits.
- Explore new opportunities and showcase your individual skills and talents to companies seeking new talent.