Afternoon Egg Hunt at the Bettendorf Castle
Saturday, April 20, 2019
02:00 PM - 03:45 PM
The Bettendorf Castle
418 Concord Ave, Fox River Grove, IL 60021, USA
In order to accommodate more children and their families, we have added an afternoon event. This event offers less "frills" than the VIP Egg Hunt & Extravaganza, however the thrill of an Egg Hunt at the Bettendorf Castle is sure to excite any family!
What's Included in Your Afternoon Egg Hunt Ticket Price?
* Transportation from the Stonehill Shopping Center to The Bettendorf Castle
* Meet & Greet with 2 Princesses from Fairytale Celebrations
* Balloons with Andrew from Kidz Magic
* Visit with Soul Harbor Ranch Therapy Mini Horses
* Two Egg Hunts on the Bettendorf Castle grounds
* Visit with the Easter Bunny
* Transportation from the Bettendorf Castle back to the Stonehill Shopping Center
By purchasing tickets, you agree to the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree to any or all of these terms and conditions, please do not purchase tickets for this event. Thank you for your understanding.
- The Bettendorf Castle is a private residence. The Afternoon Easter Egg Hunt is a private event and not open to the public.
- EVERYONE NEEDS A TICKET: children, preteens, teenagers, parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, neighbors; there are no exceptions.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult with a ticket in the same ticket category as the child(ren) they are accompanying.
- Adults must be accompanied by a child(ren) with a ticket in the same ticket category as the adult they are accompanying.
- The Bettendorf Castle is located in a residential neighborhood. Due to traffic restrictions, all attendees will be transported via bus to The Bettendorf Castle. The generous owners of The Stone Hill Mall have granted all those attending The Bettendorf Castle Afternoon Easter Egg Hunt permission to park in the East corner of the parking lot (near BMO).
- Start times are exact. Guests who do not arrive at the transportation pick-up location before departure will not be allowed in to the event. All guests must arrive on the busses provided by The Bettendorf Castle, unless Handicap Parking arrangements have been made IN ADVANCE.
- Parking is prohibited on Concord Avenue. Any guest found in a violation will be ticketed and towed at the owner’s expense.
- Prior to boarding the buses, all attendees must have their ticket scanned by a Bettendorf Castle volunteer. If you do not have your ticket, you will not be able to board the bus. Only attendees who exit the buses will be granted permission to enter The Bettendorf Caste Afternoon Easter Egg Hunt.
- Parents and/or guardians must accompany their child(ren) throughout the entire event.
- Egg Hunts are divided into age groups and will be held in all areas of The Bettendorf Castle grounds simultaneously. Immediately following the age divided Egg Hunts, an All Ages Egg Hunt (children only) will take place. That’s right, there’s TWO Egg Hunts!
- Children must provide their own basket for the Egg Hunt. Pillow cases and trash bags are prohibited.
- Once the Egg Hunts have concluded, attendees are asked to remove the candy from the plastic eggs and place the empty plastic eggs in the designated containers provided by The Bettendorf Castle.
- We do our very best to ensure this is a peanut free event. Therefore, we do NOT allow food or beverages to be brought in to The Bettendorf Castle property.
- Parents are responsible for ensuring their child(ren) are able to consume candy.
- Strollers & Wagons are NOT allowed.
- Pets are NOT allowed.
- Business-Casual wear is encouraged for all guests. We kindly request no high heels in the grassy areas of the Castle grounds.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry or remove a guest from our event for any reason.
- Neither The Bettendorf Castle, nor the transportation company or parking lot where this event is hosted, are responsible for guests’ personal property. Please keep your personal items locked in your vehicle, or with you at all times.
- It is not the intention of The Bettendorf Castle to violate any copyright or trademark laws. Any resemblance to copyrighted, licensed, or trademarked characters is completely coincidental. By purchasing a ticket, you hereby affirm that you are aware that we do not represent nor offer any licensed, copyrighted or trademarked characters at our event.
- By participating in this event, you specifically release The Bettendorf Castle from any claims or liabilities of any kind whatsoever, arising from or related to your participation in these activities.
- By participating in this event, you agree to give consent to The Bettendorf Castle, and its authorized representatives, granting them permission to photograph and/or video record your participation in this event. You further agree that all photographs and materials recorded may be used in any form, as part of any future publication, video, brochure and/or other printed material for promoting The Bettendorf Castle. You and your heirs hereby release The Bettendorf Castle, its successors, and the venue where this event is hosted, from any liability whatsoever related to these materials. They acknowledge that these materials may be used without any payment of fees, royalties, credit given to your name, or any other compensation, from now through eternity.
- Due to unforeseeable circumstances, including but not limited to severe weather, unforeseeable Acts of God, low ticket sales, etc., The Bettendorf Castle reserves the right to change the date and time of this event.
- Rain, Snow, or Shine! Please come dressed for the weather! Tickets are non-refundable.
- Tickets are non-transferable.
Time Line of Events
- Check-in and bus load-in at Stone Hill Shopping Center parking lot will begin at 1:15pm.
- Buses are scheduled to depart Stone Hill Shopping Center parking lot at 1:30pm.
- The Afternoon Easter Egg Hunt at The Bettendorf Castle will begin at 2pm, immediately followed by an All Ages Egg Hunt (children only).
- Attendees may visit with the Easter Bunny, Fairytale Princesses, Balloons with Andrew the Great, and Soul Harbor Ranch Therapy Horses after the Easter Egg Hunt.
- Bus load-in will begin at 3:30pm and buses will depart The Bettendorf Castle to return to the Stonehill Shopping Center parking lot at 3:45pm.
Select a ticket and proceed to registration details