CERAMIC IMPLANTS: TWO DAY HANDS-ON AND LIVE PATIENT TRAINING COURSE
Friday, June 11, 2021 - Saturday, June 12, 2021
08:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Hilton Garden Inn - Waverly
Charlotte, NC, USA
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN DAY 1
· The scientific differences between ceramic implants and titanium implants.
· Data on integration success rates.
· Case selection criteria including ideal tissue and bone volumes needed for success.
· Prevention and management of complications.
· Review of surgical protocols and how they differ from Titanium implants.
· Restorative discussion on differences. Marketing to find patients searching for a Metal
Free Implant option.
· Using the Science of Influence and Persuasion to increase case acceptance for ceramic
dental implants in your practice.
· The afternoon session will include model work and placement of a dummy ceramic
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN DAY 2
· Each attendee will watch a live demo surgery by Drs. Phelps and Dr. Noumbissi.
· Each attendee will work with a patient to place a ceramic implant, regardless of their state
· Each attendee will assist another participant for their surgery.
· End of day review and discussion of all cases placed that day.
· You will assist or observe 2-4 ceramic implant surgeries and get to place one implant on a
Ticket Sales Ended
No tickets are available for this event.