Navigating Election Integrity
Saturday, May 20, 2023
09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Georgio’s Banquets & Hotel, Orland Park, IL
8800 West 159th Street, Orland Park, IL, USA
2023 Midwest Election Integrity Summit
"Steps to Transparent & Secure Elections"
Learn how to build and run your county's election integrity team. Your efforts will build security and restore fairness and transparency!
7:30am: Doors open for continental breakfast, registration, and exhibitor table setup
9:00am: Program starts
11:30am: Chicken Entree lunch served (Vegetarian option available, select while purchasing)
⭐️ Ken Cuccinelli ⭐️
National Chairman, Election Transparency Initiative
Ken Cuccinelli served in the federal government, first as the acting director of U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, and then as the acting deputy secretary for the Department of Homeland Security. During his tenure, Cuccinelli was a leading spokesman for the administration on immigration, election security and homeland security issues, and was appointed by the president to serve as an original member of the Coronavirus Task Force upon the emergence of the COVID-19 pandemic. In addition to practicing law for over 25 years, Cuccinelli served in state government in the Virginia Senate from 2002-2010 and as Virginia’s attorney general from 2010-2014. Cuccinelli earned a mechanical engineering degree from the University of Virginia, a law degree from the Antonin Scalia Law School at George Mason University, and a master’s in international transactions from George Mason University.
(ADDITIONAL SPEAKERS MAY BE ADDED)
- Hayden R. Ludwig, Director of Policy Research, Restoration of America - Author and investigative journalist specializing in the funding of nonprofits undermining election integrity laws and other left-leaning organizations.
- Claudia Tenney, US House Representative (NY) - Special recorded address to the Summit. Strong proponent of election integrity issues.
- Ned Jones, Conservative Partnership Institute in Virginia - Outside Organizations Interfering in our Elections (CTCL/US Alliance for Election Excellence)
- Lynn Taylor, President of Virginia Institute & Chairman of The Virginia Coalition - "The Virginia Model: Making the Most of Bad Election Laws through Citizen Engagement" / Poll Watching
- Carol Davis, Chairman of Illinois Conservative Union, Former Director FreedomWorks Election Initiative - Building County Election Integrity Teams
- Willard Helander, Former Lake County Clerk of Elections - Voter List Maintenance
DISCOUNTED HOTEL RATE!
Discounted Hotel Rooms (from $125) are available until they run out. Call 708-403-1757 and mention the Election Integrity Summit on May 20.
Student Scholarships may be available!
If you are a student, experiencing financial difficulties and it is causing you to hesitate to buy a ticket, please email us at email@example.com. Include an explanation of your circumstances. After evaluation and determination of scholarships available, we will respond quickly with a scholarship decision.
Registrations are non-refundable (except in the case of event cancellation as noted below), but may be transferred to someone else. If transferred, please advise us so we can change the name of the registrant for event check-in. Thank you!
Half-day tickets available $50: Morning ticket includes breakfast only, attend from 7:30am - 12:00noon (lunch not included). Afternoon ticket includes lunch, and afternoon breakout sessions only, attend from 12:00noon - 5:00pm.
If you want to return later to buy your tickets, save and return using this link: http://bit.ly/3XIf6v7
Payments by credit or debit cards will appear on your statement as WPY*ICU STRATEGY 2018855-999-3729IL.
Photos and videos will be recorded and used later in media and promotional materials. If you would like your face blurred, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your full name and a photo of yourself.
For information on sponsorship opportunities, program ads and donations: click HERE.
Event Hosted By:
Ticket Sales Ended
No tickets are available for this event.