CANCELLED - An Evening with "Elvis" & Friends - 2020
Saturday, September 12, 2020
06:00 PM - 11:00 PM
Wright Memorial Event Center
184 Slaydon Road, Eden, NC, USA
UPDATED 8/15/2020 - CANCELLED
WE HAVE MADE THE DECISION TO CANCEL OUR EVENT SCHEDULED FOR SEPTEMBER 12, 2020 DUE TO THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC.
TICKET HOLDERS - WE HAVE TWO OPTIONS AVAILABLE TO YOU.
- WE DO CURRENTLY HAVE OUR 2021 FUNDRAISER SCHEDULED FOR MARCH 13, 2021. IT WILL BE AT THE WRIGHT MEMORIAL WITH THE SAME PROGRAM THAT WAS PLANNED FOR THIS YEAR. YOUR TICKETS PURCHASED FOR THE 2020 SHOW WILL BE HONORED FOR OUR MARCH 13, 2021 DATE.
- YOU CAN REQUEST A REFUND. REFUND REQUESTS MUST BE MADE BY SEPTEMBER 30, 2020. AFTER THE DEADLINE, YOUR TICKETS WILL BE NON-REFUNDABLE. IF YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO USE YOUR TICKETS OR GIVE THEM TO SOMEONE ELSE TO ENJOY, THEN CONSIDER YOUR PURCHASE A TAXABLE DONATION. YOU CAN CONTACT THE EVENT ORGANIZER, KERRI WIKLE AT KWIKLE@GMAIL.COM FOR A LETTER REGARDING THE DONATION FOR YOUR TAXES.
WE REGRET HAVING TO MAKE THIS DECISION, BUT GIVEN THE CURRENT CIRCUMSTANCES WITH THE PANDEMIC IT WAS THE ONLY CHOICE THAT WE COULD MAKE. WE APPRECIATE YOUR SUPPORT DURING THESE TRYING TIMES FOR OUR NON-PROFIT AGENCY.
Kerri Wikle - Fundraising Chair
Staff of ReDirections of Rockingham County
We have secured a new location for our 2020 fundraiser for ReDirections of Rockingham County. Please note the new date is Saturday, September 12, 2020. And it is at a new venue, Wright Memorial Event Center in Eden, NC.
Come join ReDirections of Rockingham County for an Evening with "Elvis"
There will be all kinds of music from country with "Kenny Rogers" and
"Patsy Cline" to rock and roll with the "Beatles" and "Tina Turner" as
well as a good old dash of comedy from the likes of "Ray Stevens.” The
evening will conclude with a performance by "Elvis". Dinner is included
with a cash bar plus a 50/50 raffle and a prize raffle.
ReDirections of Rockingham County provides its citizens with
innovative programs which reduce litigation and incarceration. We
believe that often there are more effective ways to solve problems than
through the legal system. Mediation, for example, can play an important
role in resolving business, education and personal disputes. When cases
must be handled by the court, we believe that creative intervention
strategies often work better than jail or prison sentences as evidenced
by our domestic violence class.
Tables in BLUE are not available for purchase.
VIP ($75 each) Tables are marked in RED, other wise the remaining tables are $50 each, but assigned seating.
$250 Room Accommodations for 2 includes:
- Dinner and 2 VIP Tickets to the Show
- On-Site Double Occupancy Room w/Private Bath
- Transportation to Show if needed for rain or accessibility
- Coffee & Danish available next morning at the main house
Ticket purchases will be granted on first come first serve basis. If more than one request is received for the same seat(s), I will contact the additional buyers for their next choice of seats. The seating chart will be updated after every purchase to reflect the tickets that remain available. When seats are purchased, they will be blacked out and those seats are not available for purchase.
To enlarge the seating chart below, press the "Ctrl" and " + " keys. Continuing hitting the " + " key until the image is large enough to see which seats are still available.
After you have completed your purchase, please email me with your seating request. I will add the seat assignments to your tickets, then you can print the tickets.
Please email me with any questions as email@example.com. If you purchase VIP tickets, your VIP parking pass will be email at a later date.
Refund Requests: Since we are a non-profit, we ask that any refund requests must be made by August 30, 2020 (14 days prior to the event). And refund requests can take up to 30 days to be completed.
Ticket Sales Ended
No tickets are available for this event.