Princess Tea Party
Saturday, August 13, 2022
01:00 PM - 02:30 PM
418 Concord Ave, Fox River Grove, IL 60021, USA
We welcome you to join us for an enchanting afternoon at the castle. On August 13, we will be hosting a Princess "Tea" Party. To ensure a quality and safe experience, we offer tables of varying sizes to hold your family or friends. No individual tickets are available. We have tables of 2, 4, 5, and 6 available.
Please Note: In the event of a rain delay, we will hold the rain date at the same time on August 14th.
The Princess "Tea" Party Includes:
- A visit to the historic Bettendorf Castle
- A visit with princesses from Royal Princess Parties, including photos with princesses on castle grounds
- Princess Show including Skits & Singing
- Each Princess will receive a complementary Tiara
- Complimentary light refreshments (including punch, biscuits, chocolates, and cupcakes) are served tableside.
- T-shirts & souvenirs will be available at our gift shop.
Social distancing is encouraged, but no masks are required for entry. Limited seating is available, and tickets are non-refundable. In the event of a weather-related postponement, the raindate is Sunday, August 14, 2022. Limited handicap parking is available on the property.
We encourage all attendees to dress in their "princess" best!
By purchasing tickets, you agree to the following terms and conditions, which are subject to change without notice:
- This event is family-friendly - a child must be present at each table.
- Bettendorf Castle is committed to following the Illinois State COVID-19 guidelines.
- Facemasks are not required to enter this event, and social distancing is encouraged.
- The Bettendorf Castle is located in a residential neighborhood. Due to traffic restrictions, all attendees will need to be dropped at the gate of The Bettendorf Castle, or you can park at and walk from the metra station. For additional parking, the generous owners of The Stone Hill Mall have granted all those attending The Bettendorf Castle Princess Party permission to park in the southeast corner of the parking lot (near BMO).
- Start times are exact. Our gates will open at 12:30 pm on August 13, with the festivities starting promptly at 1:00 pm.
- Parking is prohibited on Concord Ave. Any guest found in a violation may be ticketed and towed at the owner's expense.
- Parents and/or guardians must accompany their child or children throughout the entire event.
- We do our very best to ensure this is a peanut-free event. Therefore, we do NOT allow food or beverages to be brought into The Bettendorf Castle property.
- Parents are responsible for ensuring their children can consume any candy, treats, and/or refreshments. We are not responsible for any food reactions.
- Pets are NOT allowed.
- Business-Casual wear is acceptable for all guests, and we strongly encourage Princess Wear for this event. We kindly request no high heels in the grassy areas of the Castle grounds.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry or remove a guest from our event for any reason.
- Neither The Bettendorf Castle nor the venue where this event is hosted is responsible for guests' personal property. Therefore, please keep your personal items with you at all times.
- It is not the intention of The Bettendorf Castle to violate any copyright or trademark laws. Any resemblance to copyrighted, licensed, or trademarked characters is entirely coincidental. By purchasing a ticket, you hear by affirming that you are aware that we do not represent nor offer any licensed, copyrighted, or trademarked characters at our event.
- By participating in this event, you expressly release The Bettendorf Castle from any claims or liabilities of any kind whatsoever arising from or related to your participation in these activities.
- By participating in this event, you agree to give consent to The Bettendorf Castle and its authorized representatives, granting them permission to photograph and/or video record your participation in this event. You further agree that all photographs and materials recorded may be used in any form as part of any future publication, video, brochure, or other printed material to promote The Bettendorf Castle. You and your heirs hereby release The Bettendorf Castle, its successors, and the venue where this event is hosted from any liability whatsoever related to these materials, and they acknowledge that these materials may be used without any payment of fees, royalties, credit given to your name, or any other compensation, from now through eternity.
- We reserve the right to change the date, time, location, reschedule or cancel this event without a full refund of your ticket price due to unforeseeable circumstances, including but not limited to weather, low ticket sales, etc...In the event that a refund is provided - please note that the service charge collected by the 3rd party system, Ticketbud, will not be refunded as the system does not allow for it. Also, note that electronic refunds through Ticketbud may take up to 5 days to show on your accounts.
- The Princess Party Spectacular is an outdoor event. Rain, Snow, or Shine, please dress appropriately! Tickets are non-refundable. If you do not agree to any or all of these terms and conditions, please do not purchase tickets for this event. Thank you for being so understanding.
- Parking directions are Found Below:
Ticket Sales Ended
No tickets are available for this event.
Morning Easter Egg Hunt 2023
Sat, Apr 8, 2023
9:00 am - 10:30 am
Afternoon Easter Egg Hunt 2023
Sat, Apr 8, 2023
2:30 pm - 4:00 pm
Table of 6 for May Princess Tea Party
Sat, May 13, 2023
1:00 pm - 2:30 pm