Ticketbud - Free and Easy Events
Sell out your event
Effortlessly create your event. (It's free!)
Seamlessly manage your event. (It's easy.)
1,417,230 tickets sold.
Looking for something to do? Find an Event!
How to use Ticketbud.
Ticketbud online ticketing makes creating an event simple, fast, & free in five easy steps.
- Step 1 Create your event
- Step 2 Add Tickets
- Step 3 Publish your event
- Step 4 Promote your event
- Step 5 Manage Event Entry
Setup and customize your event in minutes with an event description and details
- Tell your guests everything they need to know about your event by adding your event description and details.
- Customize your event page to match your brand with photos, logos, images, skin templates and color customization tools.
- Create your own, personalized event page web address to make your unique URL easy to promote and remember.
Configure Your Tickets
- Set your ticket quantity, price and more. Tickets will be automatically emailed to attendees after purchase and include their own unique barcode.
- Seamlessly collect your money online using Ticketbud’s credit card processor or use your own third-party processor (Stripe, PayPal, Authorize.net).
- Choose between our “Per-Ticket” pricing and our $99 Guarantee. Learn more on our Pricing Page.
Publish Your Event
- Know before you publish! Preview your event at any time to see exactly how it looks before you start selling tickets and collecting registrations.
- Need to tweak your event? Not a problem! You can edit and makes changes to your event at any time.
Promote Your Event
- Spread the word about your event with personalized email invitations to your contact lists. Keep your event private or list it publicly on our event directory and online search engines.
- Tap into your social networks to increase the buzz around your event. Maximize attendance by seamlessly promoting your event on Facebook, Twitter and more.
- Track your sales and registrations and add promotionals codes to incentivize guests all from one convenient dashboard.
Manage Event Entry
- Use our FREE Scanner App to check in people and scan barcoded tickets with your iPhone, iPad or Android device. Scanned tickets will be marked as Checked In, preventing duplicate or fraudulent tickets from being accepted.
- Print your own guest list to have a hard copy of who’s attending. The list includes names, emails, ticket types and other information relevant to identify and authenticate a ticket purchaser.
- Sell tickets and collect payments at the door through the Ticketbud Dashboard with our Add Attendees feature.