Step 1: Create Your Event Page
Setup and customize your event in minutes with an event description and details
- Tell your guests everything they need to know about your event by adding your event description and details
- Customize your event page to match your brand with photos, logos, images, skin templates and color customization tools
- Create your own, personalized event page web address to make your unique URL easy to promote and remember
Step 2: Configure Your Tickets
Create your tickets and choose how you want to collect your money
- Set your ticket quantity, price and more. Tickets will be automatically be emailed to attendees after purchase and include their own unique barcode.
- Seamlessly collect your money online with our credit card processor, PayPal, Stripe & more
- Our $99 Guarantee means you’re in total control of your tickets. Learn more in our Pricing Section
Step 3: Publish Your Event
When you’re ready, publish your event to start selling tickets and collecting registrations
- Know before you publish! Preview your event at any time to see exactly how it looks before you start selling tickets and collecting registrations
- Need to tweak your event? Not a problem! You can edit and makes changes to your event at any time.
Step 4: Promote Your Event
Utilize our full assortment of features and tools to get the word out about your event
- Spread the word about your event with personalized email invitations to your contact lists. Keep your event private or list it publicly on our event directory and online search engines.
- Tap into your social networks to increase the buzz around your event. Maximize attendance by seamlessly promoting your event on Facebook, Twitter and more.
- Track your sales and registrations and add promotionals codes to incentivize guests all from one convenient dashboard.
Step 5: Manage Event Entry
Keep track of who’s coming and seamlessly check them in with our host of free tools
- Use our FREE Scanner App to check in people and scan barcoded tickets with your phone. Scanned tickets will be marked as “Checked In”, preventing duplicate or fraudulent tickets from being accepted
- Print you own guest list to have a hard copy of who’s attending. The list includes names, emails, ticket types and other information relevant to identify and authenticate a ticket purchaser.
- Sell tickets and collect payments at the door through the Ticketbud Dashboard with our “Add Attendees” feature.